Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wednesday/Thursday

Okay, so today is Thursday. I skipped over Wednesday's blog cause I was sleepy :).
On Wednesday, oh, let me see if I can remember everything without mixing up my days...... ok. I can't remember everything. Sorry. :S haha. But I do remember the important things.
I went to English classes with Laura. Basically, for the first two classes, I colored flash cards. I did peek in on the 3 and 4 year olds and they were sooooooo cute. They were learning about the letter B. :)
I did get to help with the last two classes of the night. I fielded questions and listened to introductions as well as provided my own. I also helped with a few games. The last class played Clue. It was a lot of fun. I was the murderer the first time and then Keiko was it the second time. I think we had Laura kinda worried that she was working with two murderers. haha
Thursday! (today)
I did a little bit of babysitting today. Not much to it, just stayed here with the girls and Joshy while the parents were at work. After Laura got back, the girls and I walked down to the 7-11 so I could get out some money. I have to admit, I caved and bought a Coke. It was my first pop in a week, though. I'm pretty proud of myself for lasting so long.
After the excursion we hung around for a bit and played some cards and then went shopping. We bought a clock for my room, a clock for ECS, some ant poison, and a present for Jerry for Father's Day. Well, I didn't buy any of that, but I went with them to buy it. :) I bought 2 notebooks, one for my daily journal and one just for writing when i feel like it. I also bought a Koala cookie pen. I like it alot haha. Kawaii. :) (means it's cute).
I should be starting Japanese class tomorrow ( i think). So I'm excited about that.
Prayers:

Joshy hasn't seemed to be feeling well the last couple days. His temp was way low this morning. So prayers for him.
Also, Rebekah told me of a fellow blogger named Lisa whose father has had 2 strokes and a heart attack recently, so I would also appreciate prayers for her.

I think that's all I have for you tonight. But I will have something for you tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment