Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday day

Today was Rebekah's birthday pls a day off of most ECS things. I woke up kinda late, and we went to GuraGura sushi (name ?). I tried a few things. I tried natomaki which is this really nasty smelling bean thing. I dunno if I actually tasted the nato cause all I could taste was the seaweed wrapper.... and I did not like the seaweed thing. :S I also tried some rice patties with an egg on them... it was pretty good, plus some fried shrimp wrapped in rice.
We went shopping after that for groceries followed by homemade coffee shakes back at the house. After some cards, Kei and I watched The Little Bear Movie :) and then walked down to 7-11 and got some sodas.
We had soba (noodles) for dinner and then played some more euchre. I'm really liking this game. I also got to talk with Jerry tonight about the mission field and evangelism and it made me really think about some stuff.

Please continuing praying for Kei-san and Sato-san as well as Enma Ichi. I would also appreciate prayers just for the ECS ministry and for boldness on my part to help out with the ministry.

Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment