Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Deux

Hello friends.
Sorry to disappoint but I have absolutely no photos today. haha. This morning, Laura, Josh (6 year old son), and I went to run some errands. Bank, Post office, store. The store we needed to go to wasn't quite open yet, so we went to the 100 yen store. Laura and I took a quick look at some t-shirts. "English" t-shirts. They were pretty funny. Some of them didn't make any sense.
Well, today was my first actual involvement with the English classes. First was a ladies class with Laura. There were two ladies, and we just sat and chatted. We also decided about going to lunch in two weeks. I'm pretty excited about it, and they were really nice ladies.
Next were a couple kids classes with Jerry. I helped out a little bit here and there, but it was fun just to watch. The kids were pretty funny. One class, especially, was full of giggly girls that just made me laugh. Then we had another adult class. There were five in the class, so i ended up taking a student role to help with some of the activities.
I had a good time, all-in-all, today. Can't wait for tomorrow.
And now I will issue an apology for the shortness of my blog today. I'm pretty tired, so i'm going to turn in. One good thing to pray for:
Rebekah, the Mort's oldest, seems to have caught a cold and is spreading it through the family like wild fire. Kei is coughing, I'm coughing. Joshy is kinda coughing. So I ask for prayers for health. It would be very much appreciated. :D

1 comment: