Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Arigatoo Gozaimasu!

This is one of two blogs I will be doing today. This one is going to be a quick note about Sunday and a quick thank you for those who supported me financially.


Ok. Sunday was church. Then there was lunch at the church. I cannot tell you what all I ate, but it was all Oishi! (delicious!) And it was all Japanese. :)


After church, we went shoe shopping. This is the quick thanks to the supporters. Thanks to your support I was able to reach enough money so that I had a lot of extra spending money. About $50 went to buying me some decent waterproof hiking shoes for when I climb Fuji. Another $100 or so will help pay for the Fuji trip. Thanks everyone for allowing me the opportunity to experience so many awesome things while I am over here in Japan. Arigatoo gozaimasu! (Thank you very much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment