Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ok, sports fans.
In case you were wondering, the translations from last time are:

McDonalds - Class -Hamburger - Restaraunt - Video - Juice - Coffee

There ya go.
OK
Tuesday
For Tuesday, I was up by 7:30! Goodness! Joshy had to go to the hospital in Nagoaka to get some check up stuff done. Hopefully in August, he will be having his tonsils out. This is really good because he will (hopefully) breathe better at night and be less suseptable to colds and the like. Well, he was getting stuff done for that. I was in charge of watching Kei and Bekah while we were there. We went to the park next to the hospital, but the playground area was roped off. For some reason, that's happening a lot in this area. So we were at the park for all of 10 minutes before they started wanting to go to the mall. I got them to walk around the park with me, stalling for time, because i knew that we would be in the mall for maybe 1/2 hour before that got bored there, too. So we walked around, and then finally walked over to the mall. We walked around for a bit, and just as predicted....the girls got bored really fast. So we waited for Laura, met up with her and had lunch. Then we headed back to Kashiwazaki so Laura and I could go to class.

Today!
Not too much to report on today. We had our regular kids classes. In one of the classes, they were learning the letter Q, so for their alphabet book, we made quilts out of paper and drew queens. The boys in the class, I think, actually drew kings. But it's ok.
The last class of the night was kinda fun. We played the "I can bring.... to the picnic" game. Ya know, the one where you say I can bring....... to the picnic, and the thing you bring starts with the same letter as your name. But you don't tell anyone else the rules, you just let them figure it out. I was bringing king crab, kick balls, and kites. I was also going to dance and play dodgeball at the sports day. (D-Dennis). It was fun. Poor Keiko, though. She figured it out, but called out cake because it sounds like it should start with K.
Anywho....that's my day!

Please continue to pray for Fuji and for more sign-ups for English Camp in two weeks!
Pray for my sanity....I'm watching the girls tomorrow, too. :S

1 comment:

  1. SOunds great, have fun at Fugi...you may have your car back...my back is in pain from sitting in it too long...I am starting cold compresses and heat blanket....see you soon!

    ReplyDelete